5 Star Deluxe Deal
- Meals:(Full Board) Basis
- Al Mukhtara International - Short Walking Distance & Approved By Ministry Of Tourism
- Check in date: 12th Aug 2018
- Check out date: 17th Aug 2018
- Duration of stay: 06 Days
- Meals: (Full Board) Basis
- Burj Ul Sultan
- Check in date: 17th Aug 2018
- Check out date: 25th Aug 2018
- Duration of stay: 09 Days
5 Star Deluxe Deal
- Makkah: Al Mukhtara International 4*(Full Board)
- Madinah: Burj Ul Sultan 2* (Full Board)
- Departure: 12th August 2018
- Retrun: 25th August 2018
- Based on 4 People Sharing £5095
- Based on 3 People Sharing £5295
- Based on 2 People Sharing £5695
- Direct Flight by Saudi Airline. (Madinah First)
- Acquisition of necessary Hajj visa.
- Hajj draft.
- 2 Star hotel in Makkah.
- 4 Star hotel in Madina.
- Full board (breakfast, Lunch and dinner) whilst in hotel in Makkah & Madina.
- All ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches provided by the Saudi Authorities.
- Religious guide.
- Educational program throughout tour.
- Dedicated European tents in Mina and Arafat (full board).
- Qurbani (per person).
- Laundry include.
- Ihram ladies and Gents
- Free Umrah guide book & miscellaneous items
- Day 1: 30th Dhul Qadah (12/08/2018): (Meeting at London Heathrow Airport):
We will meet and assist at London Heathrow to Depart for Madinah Airport. Throughout the journey for your benefit there will be ground staff to help and guide you with any queries you have from UK till you return back home. Arrive at Hajj Terminal. Please note during Hajj there can be a waiting time (Approx. four to six hours). Once clearing customs the group will depart for Madinah Hotel & check-in “Al Mukhtara International” (full Board)
- Day 2: 1 rd Dhul Hijah (13/08/2018): (Rest day & Group lecture) Group Lecture.
- Day 3: 2th Dhul Hijah (14/08/2018): (Rest day & Group lecture) The Group Leader will advise on preparation for Hajj in the evening
- Day 4: 3th Dhul Hijah (15/08/2018): Rest days & you can do your own Ibaada
- Day 5: 4th Dhul Hijah (16/08/2018): Preparation for going to Makkah.
- Day 6: 5th Dhul Hijah (17/08/2018): (Travel to Makkah) Check out from Madina then travel to Makkah by Coaches & check-in “Burj Al Sultan Hotel Makkha”
- Day 7: 6th Dhul Hijjah (18/08/2018): (Rest day & Group lecture) Advice on preparation for Hajj & departure to Mina. The Group Leader will advise approx. time of departure for Mina according to Ministry.
- Day 8: 7th Dhul Hijah (19/08/2018): (Travel to Mina) Travel to Mina after Mid night
- Day 9: 8th Dhul Hijjah (20/08/2018): (Mina) Rest Day (you can do your own Ibaada) & Group Lecture
- Day 10: 9th Dhul Hijjah (21/08/2018): (Arafat Day) After Fajar We leave for Arafat (The Group Leader will advise approx. time of departure for Arafat according to Ministry). Spend the day In Arafat Leaving Arafat after magrib and travel to Muzdilfah. Stay in Muzdlifah the night and collect stones.
- Day 11: 10th Dhul Hijjah (22/08/2018): (Hajj day) Leave to Mina after Sun rise and do Rumi at Jamarat, Qurbani, Shave Hair, go to Makkah for Tawaf-eZiyarah & return to Mina ( there is no transport from Mina to Jamarat & on return from Makkah to Mina no transport is provided).
- Day 12: 11th Dhul Hijjah (23/08/2018): (Second day of Jamarat) Spend day in Mina & do Rumi at jamarat.
- Day 13: 12th Dhul Hijjah (24/08/2018): (Third day of Jamarat) (Travel to Makkah) This will be the third day of Jamarat. Once we have stoned all three jamarat then we leave Mina for MAKKAH before sunset. Transport will be provided by Mualim
- Day 14: 13th Dhul Hijjah (25/08/2018): Rest Day (you can do your own Ibaada) & Group Lecture
- Day 15: 14th Dhul Hijjah (26/08/2018): We will travel from Makkah H
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Deposit payments are non-refundable.
- Full payment is required to be complete 4 weeks before travel date.
- Hajjis are expected to be with group and follow organiser’s orders.
- Hajjis are responsible for all their belongings.
- We would not have any responsibility for lost or damage any valuable.
"All deals airline tickets and holidays website are fully protected by the ATOL scheme. We shall supply an ATOL Certificate upon payment. So that you can check that everything you booked (flights tickets, hotels and Umrah packages) is listed on it.
Read booking conditions for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:
All fares advertised are subject to availability and start from (Fr) the prices we have mentioned on our website. Fares are including taxes. Seats are available on the first-come, first-serve basis. Offers may be withdrawn without notice.